Thursday 15 March 2007

why am i here?

This is a very big question.I have live long enough to answer this question for myself and sorry , not for you my dear reader. But i know one thing is certain, after reading,you will ask yourself the same question.you see, life is full of mystery and it keeps unfolding day by day as long as you remain on planet earth.When we wake up every morning,it is a new day for a new beginning.A new beginning because we have the opportunity to start anew, righting all the wrongs of yesterday, reflecting on yesterday gives you the power of not repeating those things that did not allow you to be happy, to repeat itself. And also wanting to stick to those that indeed caused joy.We should not indeed be dead to situation and circumstances in life, when we do this we keep going round and round in circle.I have done or have allowed myself to be cheated out of my purpose in life. Please i would not want you to repeat the same. Experience they say is the best teacher and if you are blessed to have people around you who you can trust to give you counsel, i think you should take hold of it and please do not abuse it.Life is worth living if we find direction.It saddens my heart to find a lot of young ones this days repeating most of the things that made the older ones regret and lament that if they had known better.Well my encouragement to you this day, is that, you look out for that person that you can respect enough to open up to and ask deep question that you do not understand about life.Well someone will say, i have the Word of God and my Pastor has been teaching a lot of stuff that has shown to me what my life is going to be.

I know all these too but let me tell you the storms of life will reveal to you that only you and your situation will stand in the mist of the storm and if you trust me enough to believe someone out there you trust, honestly he or she that has been there with experience of life will cheer you up through it.You will definitely pull through. I know someone right now is reading and saying i do not know who to go to, but pray and look and you will find someone God has positioned for you, they are there, we only need to come to that realisation. You are here for the purpose of fulfilling destiny and if you do not ask yourself our title question, you will allow yourself to drift off the purpose and plans for you life. Live life to the fullest because God has already made the provision.I pray that you will stat from today asking yourself the question and moving everyday towards you purpose. Have a blessed time

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Hmm.. deep... definitely somehting to think about. I have not really opened up to anyone for a long time because I have not found someone I can really trust, and who I believe will understand where I'm coming from. I guess I need to pray about it. Thanks.

Truth said...

thanks very much for reading through , i believe God to truly lead you to the person He prepared for you.God bless you

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster