Friday 16 March 2007

Just believe

I love the Lord so much for His Divine intervention.When i confess to be a believer, and truly i do believe,but do we really know that sometimes we behave, act, and walk as if we do not truly believe Him and His promises?I found out that when the enemy hits us so badly and we go to God in prayer,He gives us direction to follow.But because we always need an instant answer to the situation, we start looking for ways that are not the believers ways to solve the problem.

Let me come out so that someone reading will understand because i know i am not alone in this. I have been going through challenges that i will say has persisted for years. I have prayed, fasted, praised and even ask for trusted believers to intercede on my behalf.I believe God has answered because if He did not, i should not be alive to write this. I have equally got His answers through dreams, vision, His words and preaching,but somehow i just tell myself that i can not take it any more.My heart will start drifting and planning how to remove the pain because it could be very painful, in the midst of this, God still shows up to say, He is there and that He has not forgotten nor forsaken me.We just have to keep believing,why? because He says so.

He works all out for our own good, it is not for less but for more. i want us to look back and see the way he delivered us from other situations we passed through. If He did it then,He is still the same God, He will definitely see us through this present challenge.Please let us always go back to him when we can not bear the pain of waiting, He is the balm of Gilead an d He is always ready to rub our pain with His balm.Just believe that He has promised to see you through it all. It will always work out His purpose and our own edification. Just know that it is well with you.

BELIEVE

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster