Sunday 7 December 2008

Why I Believe In God

I BELIEVE IN GOD ...because He saved me, died in my place, paid the price i could not pay.
I BELIEVE IN GOD... because i was totally lost and He came looked for me and found me. God has been so faithful to me. He gave me beautiful babes as children, wonderful husband as husband, very clever grandson and caring son in-law.
I BELIEVE IN GOD....because without Him, my life would have ended a long time ago and i would have been roaming this world aimlessly.
He made me trust Him when i could not even trust myself, He saved me from even me.
When icould not see, he opened my eyes to behold what good thoughts He has for me.
I BELIEVE IN GOD
because what He allowed me to go through that i saw destroyed or killed others, i came out victorious. If not for His provision, i would have been in the backside of nowhere, visionless allowing situation to master me rather than the other way round.
I BELIEVE GOD
because of His promises that gives hope to me to face the future and whaever challenges i might meet. If He was faithfull to deliever me in the sixth times, He is able to do it again in the seventh. He is the God of my yesterday, today and my tommorrow. My believe in God has indeed lifted me above only and not beneath, made to be first indeed. He holds the future in His hand and who is wise that will not believe in Him, for He makes a way where there is no way, water came out of the rock by His command, mountains are made plain, valleys are filled for His love for His children.
I BELIEVE IN GOD
because He started me up in this life's journey and He knows the way that i take. His promises never....never....never fail so my believe in Him will be forever.
LET US CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN GOD

6 comments:

olusimeon said...

i believe in God too..and I'll keep believing all my life..

Truth said...

@Let us continue to believe. He has solution to all we have to go through.

Rita said...

"...If He was faithful to deliver me in the sixth times, He is able to do it again in the seventh..."

This is so true about God and forms more basis for trusting Him.

Truth said...

@ thanks for your comment rita,God bless you for what He is doing through your blog to me

David C Brown said...

So John wrote "that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of god, and that believing ye might have life in his name". The believer has real life1

Kafo said...

amen

happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster