Monday 23 April 2007

How do you feel

Today is another day in my life and i am going to enjoy it no matter how or what i feel.
Why do we always feel up today and down tommorrow? Yeah, i guess a lot of people will come up with different ideas. Sorry, i have read quite a number of books on this and heard a lot said about it, all the same my feelings especailly those that tend to make us unhappy, unaccomplished and so moody that most times we do not want to continue to live. Lives in itself has alot to through our way and if we dont start taking charge of our lives, the enemy of our soul will definetly mess us up.I have decided that a day at a time will help me overcome a lot that the enemy of my soul has lined up for me.
I now wake up every morning with this big smile on my face for my Lord and saviour who has made it possible for me to get up this morning. Do we know that, that on its own is a sign that we will overcome whatever the feeling that might come on that day. I am taking charge of my feelings because if i don't, it will mess me up. And i found out that it is not only me that it will mess up but my love ones and tose who have my best interest at heart.
Those feelings that are very negative should not be allowed to go on unchecked in our lives. but those that benefit us and God also has put in us to help, should not be suppresed.
Always put your feelings under check , this will help you advance in whatever you have planned to do in your live

4 comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Welcome back to blogville truth. I will try and start each day with a smile, some days are more difficult than other but one thing is for sure. The Lord is on the throne! Remain blessed.

chidi said...

first time on your blog...nice blog

Prettylyf said...

Honestly, I haven't read the -how do you feel post-but i read your profile and I'm not a social person either and am not so sure other's get inspiration from hanging with me...

Truth said...

thank you all that visited. i will get back to you all individually

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster