Tuesday 30 January 2007

Don't do it

Thank you my friends in the faith for looking into my last inspirition. I hope you were inspired. Well today, we are going to know why we should not do certain things we do that has kept us going round in a circle. I know that the title did not just come to me out of the blues, i was inspired.There are a lot of things that i do that give me certain result that were negative, and the problem was that after going through the pain of the result, i still find myself do it again and again. I know at this time you want to know those things i do that gave me pains.I will mention some of them and i know you what yours are,unforgiveness, stinking attitude,taking vengence for wrong done to me.We may as well go into relationship that i believe we had a prompt not to go into.Yes, now you are getting the picture clearer,Take unforgiveness for example,i was hurt there was no doubt about that, but if i love myself and look into the perfect word of liberty that says, we should forgive, i will not go through sleepless night that can trigger off a lot of the sickness that go with it. I know at this time you will want me to know that if i was offended the way you were, i will not tell you to forgive. Honestly , i know this and if i went through it , i can tell you that it is possible for you too.Run fromanything that gives you evil thought---but stay close to anythingthat makes you want to do right.Don't do anything today that you will regret tommorrow.Rememberthat the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience.And God is faithful.He will keep the temptationfrom becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it.When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it.Don't do it.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster