Tuesday 30 January 2007

circumstances not making sense

Im inspired to help my friend the believer in the area of the title above.A lot of things in our Walk with God do not really make sense to out canal mind.The bible is His manual for understanding a lot that do not make sense.I want to use one of the things that did not make sense to me, but i went ahead and believe Him.I had a business and i heard Him say the business was over.What? Did i realy hear right? Or was i thinking of it myself?.I must confess that it took me three years to really come to grip with Him. I enjoyed my business all the while and i wonder what else could i do to make me happy as i was.But His was are not ours neither his thought like ours. If He says it He will bring it to pass. All i needed then to do was to go back to Him to ask what next, but i was busy trying to figure out what i would do next.One sign about not quickly adhering to His prompts is you will loose the joy of whatever it is.All through the three years, i was miserable, all was not going well with me and all around me,until i gave in.He is not trying to make us give up what we love but when ,He has something more to release to us, we don't always understand.I can share this with you now my dear friend because i have gone through it and i will let you know it was not a pleasant experience.Don't be like me then, just go to God when His ways donot make sense to you.I can look back now after two years of accepting His will and ways,and found out that i have accomplished more than my little business i held unto. I have been to places that my business would't have paid for or allowed me to be.I am bless for sharing this with you all His children and i know for sure He has you in mind, only trust Him.

1 comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Thanks for your words, i am blessed anytime i come to this blog. God bless you. Please can you also put some stuff up on relationships cos i know that is a hot topic now, any words of advice for the single???

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster