Sunday 1 August 2010

God is good and worthy to be praised and exalted. Its been over a year and i just can not say why i stayed off. It is well. God has been faithful to me and i know to countless of people like me. A lot has happen that has brought me closer to His throne. All will be shared in due cause as i have come back, better and more inspired to do His service through the blogworld.
May the God of peace give to you all my fellow bloggers the peace that pass all understanding, may He move you into doing and getting all He has for you. May you not miss out of this month's blessing as He has blessings prepared for every month of the year. You are all blessed and highlyfavoured. I will always expect to see you at the top. Have a divine appointed favour, divine blessing and divine delivrance in this eight month. It is well with all of you.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster