Friday 14 March 2008

GIVE GOD THANKS

I will thank Him today because He gave me the wisdom not to be foolish, and do things that would have landed me in jail
I will thank Him today because of the wisdom to eat right,and i am not in the hospital.
I will thank Him because of the wisdom to be prudent,and has not been pronounced bankrupt.
I will thank Him for wisdom to raise my children in His fear that they have not gone in the way of drugs and all the vices.
I will thank Him for wisdom not to leave and abandon my place of assignment when it was not easy to remain.
I will thank today for the wisdom, to be cheerful even when all i feel like doing is to frown.
I will thank Him today for the wisdom to know i ought to give thanks in everything.
I will thank Him for wisdom for this end time that everything that is called wisdom of the world is failing and i can understand.
I will thank Him for wisdom to follow on His call to continue to seek Him in all the confused situation.
I will thank Him for wisdom to know who He is and what He has made me for.
Most especially, i will thank Him today for saving me in His wisdom and mighty way that His wisdom given to me is not in vain.
Please join me today and specifically thank Him for the wisdom He gave you to live the life your are living now. God is worthy of our thanksgiving at all times.
Thank God for all the foolish things that we found ourselves in, that would have messed our lives up, but by His grace we have not been consumed

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for his daily mercies. He is everything. Thanks for stopping by my blog, i am glad you were blessed! cheers...

Zoe Believer said...

A wonderful reminder on why we should be thankful. Thank God for you as well, as a source of wisdom and inspiration

chichi said...

i do thank God 4 the life am living now and 4wht hehas laid 4 me-he is wordthy of our thanks at all times and in all seasons; thnx 4 dis &4 dropn by.

Truth said...

Jem
Thanks for also takinf time to stop by. God will continue to be glofied in all our situation

Truth said...

Believer,
Thanks foe your inspiration to continue even at the face of hopelessness. You are indeed an inspiration.
Chichi
God will be the focuse of all our thanksgiving.God bless you

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

I thank God for delivering me from the hands of the evil ones....Ithank Him for always being there for me! Bless HIM!

Prettylyf said...

Truly an inspiration!

Jennifer A. said...

I thank God for life, for the air I breathe each day...it is a priviledge and not a right.

I thank God for the foolish things I've done so many times, against the word of God. Yet with a little determination and strength from my side, and with the GRACE and MERCY of a forgiving Father, still I rise...like air I rise...

"I will thank today for the wisdom, to be cheerful even when all i feel like doing is to frown." I also thank God for this...:)

Lady A said...

Triple amen. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thirty + said...

I thank God for the gift of blogville and posts like this which reminds me to be thankful always.

Prettylyf said...

He is worthy of all praise, glory and honor!

Thirty + said...

Hi

Quite a while, you need to update already.

Hope all is well?

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster