Tuesday 29 January 2008

Love Your Life.

Thank God for the life He's given you.I was expecting love from people who i thought know me and will respond to my love to them It never was to be and i felt so bad that i started abusing myself emotionally. I looked down at my person and told myself that i had problem that has made me unlovable to people.I even thought about myself not going to achieve anything because, i thought love was not being shown to me by those i loved most.This went on for a long time that it took only God's intervention to make me look inwards and know that loving myself was to be the first thing .My loving myself will give me in insight into who i am and what i actually need.Your life is worth much more than what you think it is. Loving me is going to help me not to look out to be loved. Those that i looked up to for love will appreciate the love i have for myself and can love me for loving myself.My life is much more than what i think and what people around me perceive.So my encouragement to you today, is love your life and yourself because God your maker love you so much that He gve His life as a ransome for you.I equally found out that the one you loo up to for love might be battling to loving his/herself. This life of ours is worth loving and living it without high expectation from others. God bless you as you start loving who you are

7 comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Thank you so much, this is a true word. I am learning to love myself enough to say no to so many things and people.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

This is such a positive message. Thank you for sharing.

Nice blog you've got here.

Jennifer A. said...

Wow, this is so so so so so so important!!! You don't even know how much. Oce we can love ourselves first, we'll even have much more love to give.

An example is God Himself...He sent His only son to die for us because He loved us, not even thinking abt the fact that we may not love Him back in the same measure. Now, that's "true love."

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Well said dearie....We really must love ourselves first before expecting others to love us....Really sound message...thanks for the inspiration....

Zoe Believer said...

We are waiting for an UPDATE!

Thirty + said...

Word!

Truth said...

I want to thank all of you that visited my blog.I pray Papa God to visit you all at the times of your needs.guanyogu

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster